Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Country Music

  1. #31
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    Oh I do like some newer stuff, so I didn't mean all of it...

    I actually have no dis-respect for any music, different strokes for different folks...

    Some like the glamour of the touch me not rock star, some like the shake your hand country boy....Nothing wrong with either one, if we were all the same it would be to boring...But I can respect anybodies taste in tunes...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #32
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some like the glamour of the touch me not rock star, some like the shake your hand country boy....</div></div>

    Whoa now...some of the most personable musicians to their fans I've ever met are rock artists, and some of the absolute snobbiest and careless I've met are country singers.

    You can't really peg either type of artist--it depends on the person and the real reasons they play their music.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    I was the first to say some of the country singers are fake and classless...I didn't even mean the rockstar part as in Rock music, but rather the touch me nots of all types of music...

    Sorry if that wasn't clear
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #34
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    I didn't read through this whole thread but I have to say and can say without any hesitation or reservation that.

    George Strait is the greatest artist of all time no matter what genre. 56 #1 songs the most of any artist of any genre all time and still going strong look for at least 1-2 more #1's off his newest album to put him that much further ahead of everyone else.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member titans_1_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    beast is exactly right.. george is a living legend..

  6. #36
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    Conway all the way

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    Garth Brooks is the best..who cares about number one hits?? He's sold more records, not to mention at his concerts he does more than stand there and sing the songs.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •